Shine up your irons, gather some golf balls and enjoy a day at Linville Falls Golf Club.
As soon as you're ready to set off, it will be waiting for you in Marion.
Be sure to reserve your accommodation as soon as possible, as there's just 1 possibility that's within close reach. The Springmaid Mountain is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Linville Falls Golf Club.
Other Things to Do Near Linville Falls Golf Club
When you're finished with Linville Falls Golf Club, you aren't going to run out of ideas with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Reconnect with nature at the popular Linville Gorge Wilderness Area, an excellent place for visitors wanting some time in the outdoors.
- Wiseman's View is a great place to look out over the surrounding landscape.
- Lace up your sturdy boots, pick up a trusted flashlight and take a step down into the depths of Linville Caverns.
- If you're eager to learn more about potential adventures in the region, make sure you check out Linville Falls Visitor Center and grab a few flyers.
- A significant historical site, The Orchard at Altapass is a place worth visiting to get a feel for days gone by.