Book a hotel near Liquid Light Glass, Baca Street
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Liquid Light Glass
Liquid Light Glass Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your time at Liquid Light Glass.
Santa Fe, the capital of the state, is thrilled to be called its home.
Occasionally, it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're looking for a hotel you want multiple options. You'll be pleased to know that there are around 36 hotels and other accommodations only a short distance away. The Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You may also like to check out the Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Inn and Spa at Loretto, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're looking for low-cost hotels, there are a handful here. Some examples are the Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza - Downtown and the Guadalupe Inn, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If elegance is your cup of tea, consider staying a couple of nights at one of the handful of classy hotels that are close by. A pair of favorites include The Inn at Vanessie, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Santa Fe, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Metro Foods Catering Co. (930 Baca Street, Santa Fe) is among the most well-known cafes for a light snack. Not feeling full yet? Even if your eyes are bigger than your stomach, you can still delight in the menu at Counter Culture, (930 Baca Street #1, Santa Fe).
Other Things to Do Near Liquid Light GlassYou've traveled here to visit Liquid Light Glass, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has to offer:
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you can try Museums of New Mexico.
- Spice up your date nights and explore the local theater scene. Theater Grottesco offers a variety of plays for you to take in.
- Really make a night of it, and go out for dinner after enjoying a concert at Santa Fe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, a dedicated local venue.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and appreciate a few of the exhibits that are featured at SITE Santa Fe.
- Spend some time at Santa Fe Railyard and you'll get a sense of its significance.
If you need a convenient way to visit Liquid Light Glass, all you need to do is take the metro to South Capitol, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.