Luminous apartment full of charm in historic area of Lisbon
The brand new apartment “Lis Apartments Arroios VI” in the heart of Lisbon has capacity up to 3 people.
Guests benefit from fully equipped house and exquisite decoration style with Portuguese details.
Here guests can enjoy the unique combination of being in the center, at Arroios neighborhood, near most interesting places in Lisbon, while at the same time enjoying peace and quietness.
It is a great choice for couples, families with children and small groups.
“Lis Apartments Arroios VI” is 1 Bedroom apartment - up to 3 guests, in Arroios neighborhood, one of the most central places of Lisbon, walking distance from all main attractions such as theaters, museums, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars and night-life.
The private terrace is an amazing place to enjoy a lazy breakfast or to relax after a long day walking up and down Lisbon's many hills.
It´s a full independent apartment with 80 sq. meters (861 sq. feet).
- One elegant private bedroom with double queen size bed / matress [160 cm × 200 cm (63 in × 79 in)].
- Crib and high chair for children are available, under request.
- Bright spacious living room with dining area with table for 4, a single sofa bed [120 cm × 200 cm (48 in × 79 in)], full HD LCD TV, cable TV with more than 40 channels and Children's TV Channels.
- Blackouts in all sleeping areas
- Full equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, freezer, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, juice maker, toaster and kitchen utensils
- Private bathroom with shower, bath amenities, hairdryer and towels.
The apartment also offers:
- Free Wi-Fi high speed internet service
- Iron and ironing board
- Extraordinary cotton sheets, towels and other linen included
- Double glazed windows
- Windows to the exterior in all rooms
- Security entrance door
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Air conditioning equipment
- Fan and heater
- Other furniture, fixtures and fittings.
Completely renewed by an interior designer, “Lis Apartments Arroios VI” imbues the interiors of the apartment with design elements that are both essentially Portuguese and characteristic of local history and culture, making them absolutely unique in Lisbon.
Overall it´s a very personal and exquisite apartment with all the necessary items to make your trip to Lisbon an unforgettable experience.
Guests will have access to the full independent apartment.
We will provide all necessary information upon arrival.
We interact with guests the way guests want. We live in Lisbon, so anything guests need we are available to help.
Guests can contact us anytime (message or phone).
Check In / Check Out policy:
Check in after 15:00 (3pm) and check out before 11:00 (11am). But we try to be flexible, if possible. Contact us for further information.
Check in after 00: 00h should always be informed and obtained our agreement before booking.
In the day and hour of your arrival someone will be at the apartment to make your check in and explain everything you need to know as well as to give some advice about your stay.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 to city tax of EUR 1 per person per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
Also, according to Portuguese law hosts have to communicate some details about the guests who are staying in the apartment to an institution called SEF (Foreigners and Borders Service), which surveys foreign nationals in the country, including members of the European Union.
All guests must present their identification documents to host and fill out a check in form with identification information such as full name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, country of residence, city of residence, type of ID (Passport, Identity card), ID number and country of issuance.
The data of non-Portuguese nationality guest will be reported to the SEF (Foreigners and Borders Service).
Please note that it is a 2nd floor without lift, and therefore not suitable for persons with mobility problems.
It is easy to park a car near the apartment. As you are in the center of the city, all the cars pay a fee to park, like in almost all the other big cities in the world. Anyway, you probably won't need a car.
Arroios is a nice and very quiet area, with lots of typical Portuguese small business 'mom and pop' and food shops. It has great markets and very good prices in restaurants and shops.
It's an interesting place to live given its central location, accessibility, proximity to public transport and good social facilities such as schools, hospitals and police.
To eat out, try small restaurants with great Portuguese food.
Chiado, Downtown and Alfama are easily reached by public transport, and even at night by taxi isn´t more than 10 euros.
Streams are in permanent development, being nowadays one of the artistic areas in expansion.
“Lis Apartments Arroios VI” is situated in a typical street within Arroios area, right in the city center, near one of Lisbon's main avenues - Avenida da Liberdade (800m).
It is just a few minutes from amenities such as groceries, laundry, cafes and restaurants.
“Lis Apartments Arroios IV” also lies within easy access to:
- Other trendy sites such as Rossio (200m), Alfama, Chiado (1.2km), Bairro Alto (1.6km), Praça do Comercio, Intendente and Martim Moniz (600m)
- Several bus stops and subway stations (Intendente-300m or Martim Moniz-500m at Green Line): only 5 minutes walking
- Airport Humberto Delgado in Lisbon: just 20 minutes by taxi (7km)
- 15 minutes walking to Boat and Train Stations as you navigate your next Portuguese adventure to Algarve, Sintra or Cascais.
- Major iconic historical and touristic sites, including the breathtaking St. George's Castle
- Beautiful gardens, bike paths and enchanting river front views