Book a Hotel Near Lisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoologico)
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lisbon Zoo
Lisbon Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Most kids love animals and are excited to learn more about them. A day out at Lisbon Zoo won't only charm and inspire the young ones, but the big kids too.
If you've always dreamed of visiting Lisbon District, the nation's capital, you now have the perfect excuse!
Are you a bit fussy when it comes to picking hotels? You're sure to find something to satisfy you here, with about 156 accommodation options close to Lisbon Zoo. The Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon and the Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa are a couple of places that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. You can also check out the Fontecruz Lisboa, Autograph Collection, situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The less money you spend, the longer your vacation can last! You can get excellent bargains on hotels close by. You can reserve a room at the ibis Lisboa José Malhoa, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or you might prefer the Hotel Nazareth, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Be extravagant and spend a night at one of several top-end establishments close by. You can make inquiries at the EPIC SANA Lisboa Hotel, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the InterContinental Lisbon, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Want a coffee or two, a sweet treat or both to keep you energized? Café pastelaria Jogos Santa CaSA is a lovely place to savor a snack and it's not far from Lisbon Zoo. Or, perhaps you can try to find a free table at Restaurante Papaformigas. It's nearby and well-known for feeding hungry patrons with delicious lunches and dinners. End a pleasurable day out by wandering down the road for a couple of drinks at Spot Leoes das Furnas.
Other Things to Do Near Lisbon ZooSurely you're not going to finish your day after Lisbon Zoo? Put aside some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- You'll have lots of fun finding presents for your friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Amoreiras Towers.
- St Dominic's International School is where local kids embark on their school journey to adulthood. Enquire about open days or guided tours of the grounds.
- If you love historical attractions, don't miss Palace of the Marquises, a grand structure famous for its building features and background.
- Go to Alto da Serafina Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape.
- Every piece of art at a museum has an intriguing story to tell. At Gulbenkian Museum, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and find out their stories.
It's so simple to catch a train to Lisbon Zoo. The nearest station, Sete Rios, is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away!