Pick up the camera, slip on your walking shoes and appreciate a day in nature at Little Horse Trail, a lovely attraction to put on your travel plans.
It is in Sedona. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 95 miles (153 kilometers) away from the state capital of Phoenix.
If you're beginning to think about hotels, we have 4 popular options for you. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Little Horse Trail, the A Sunset Chateau and Poco Diablo Resort are certain to meet your expectations.
If you are totally fine without expensive furnishings, you can get a room at one of the few low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. Why not select from one of the Cedars Resort and the Oak Creek Terrace?
If you want to indulge in luxury personified, you can find several first-class options just a short drive away. The Adobe Grand Villas and L'Auberge de Sedona are popular.
Other Things to Do Near Little Horse Trail
Besides Little Horse Trail, here's a list of more things in the region you'll want to do:
- If you're seeking somewhere to quietly ponder the religious aspects of our existence, head to Chapel of the Holy Cross.
- Put on your hiking boots and head out on Broken Arrow Trailhead. This popular scenic trail is a fantastic way to really experience the natural beauty of this region.
- If you are inspired by beautiful rugged landscapes, spend a day at Boynton Canyon. Hiking trails and photo opportunities can be found here, so be sure to bring a lunch and your walking shoes!
- Spend some time admiring the rugged geology and rocky slopes of Oak Creek Canyon, one of nature's masterpieces.
- A significant historical location, Palatki Heritage Site is worth visiting to get a feel for days gone by.