A lovely fully furnished 3 bedroom house in the heart of St Paul's Cray, Orpington. 5 minutes walk from walk from St Mary Cray train station and 25 minutes ride to London Victoria. The place accommodates up to 5 people.
The kitchen and dining area leads out into the garden. The ground floor lounge boasts a feature fireplace which is a real focal point to the room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a fitted bathroom suite.
A newly and luxuriously decorated three bedroom house, located just a short drive from Orpington. The house is 7 minutes from St Mary's Cray station and has great transport links to London Victoria.
This lovely house can be your home away from home when you too visit Kent, the garden of England.
The house boasts its own individual entrance, front and back gardens. Looking straight out to street parking spaces: perfect for those who require easy access.
The first bedroom offers a Double
Size Bed and three large storage wardrobe for hanging clothes.
The second bedroom overlooks the garden and has a wardrobe for folding clothes.
All double rooms contain two bedside cabinets with touch table lamps, luggage rack, extra electrical sockets under the bed and full length mirrors.
The third bedroom contains a single bed overlooking the quiet main road and has a wardrobe for folding clothes.
Lounge facilities include two 2 seater fabric sofas, two small tables, wall-mounted internet television complete with Virgin TV.
The kitchen contains a dining table useful for either a working weekend or a leisurely meal.
The traditional styled fully functional kitchen includes oven, fridge freezer, microwave and washer. All crockery, glassware and utensils are provided. When you arrive, you will find your cupboards stocked with the basic essentials – tea, coffee, milk, sugar, etc. Ironing board and iron is also in the kitchen cupboards.
The bathroom has an electric power shower. All towels and linen are provided.
The house also comes with free wi-fi connection.
Ideal to take a short bus ride to Orpington shopping centre that boast great restaurant and bars, or walk to local park and high streets.
M25 motorway is 10 minutes away and 25 minutes to Ebbsfleet International train station for the Eurostar.
My place is good for couples, business travellers, families (with kids) and big groups.
Three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen diner, garden and cupboard for luggage.
We provide the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen with toaster, kettle, cafetieres making fresh coffee, microwave, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots & pans, baking trays, blender, roasting baster, wine & can opener and storage containers.
- Selection of Teas, coffee and biscuit
- a Welcome Cereal and cereal bar for first day
- Fresh sheets, towels, bath towel mats, hand towels, kitchen apron, oven gloves and kitchen towels
- Body cream, soap and shampoo
- Bathrobe, hot water bottle and slippers
- Virgin superfast broadband/internet with over 100 TV channels
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Board games and magazines for rainy days inside
- Full length mirror, three tier rail towel stand for drying towels and luggage rack
- Coat & hat stand and shoe rack
- Baby/toddler high chair, travel cot with mattress and quilt & standard blender for mashing baby food, baby bath and night light in corridors
- 7 foot narrow kitchen cupboard for storing excess luggage or shopping.
About the neighbourhood:
The house is located in a quiet neighbourhood, only 2 minutes from a local park and two high streets. There is a fuel station and bakery nearby.