Welcome to our lush cottage located in Bromley, South East London. Perfect for business or pleasure with easy journeys to Central London, O2 Centre, Excel, historic Greenwich and the Kent Countryside. It’s a few mins walk to Bromley North Station which offers routes into London Bridge and Charing Cross. A short walk through the modern Glades Shopping Centre (with its huge offering of shops & restaurants) to Bromley South Station with many routes including direct trains to London Victoria in just 16 mins.
- Gorgeous open plan modern living/dining area
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- High speed fibre-optic broadband
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Breakfast bar
- Brand new oven, hob and integrated fridge/freezer
- The third bedroom has a large desk so can be used as a workspace or a single bed can be arranged. Please let us know.
- Garden with decked patio area and seating
- Engineered oak flooring to ground floor, carpet on first and second floors
Perfect green spaces, plentiful shops, bars and restaurants, and easy commuting routes into Central London are just some of the reasons why Bromley has been voted one of the happiest places to live in London! Bromley is historically a market town, and still has that quaint old town vibe in some parts.
The property is a newly refurbished and modernised Victorian cottage located in Bromley North Village, just a short walk away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre. There are three traditional English family pubs within minutes of the property, perfect for an English Roast dinner or an after dinner drink. Its a pleasant, 5-10 minute walk into the town centre where you will find the Glades Shopping Centre with a huge range of shops (such as Apple, SuperDry, Zara, Next, Primark, Aldo, MAC Cosmetics and Debenhams) and many restaurants. There are pubs, bars, a Vue cinema, library, park and the Churchill Theatre all within a 2-15 minute walk from the property. Excellent transport links into Central London and the City can be found from Bromley North and Bromley South stations.