Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit London, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and museums, as well as attractions like Big Ben and London Dungeon. You can choose from Travelocity's 187 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in London and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in London with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sky Garden, South Park, and St. James Park.
- Other things to see include Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, and London Stock Exchange.
- Need a pet store? Try Wholesale Tropicals UK, Supreme Animal Foods, or Pets at Home.
- For vet care, Medivet Surrey Quays - Andrew Kirby Veterinary Surgery is located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in London
- The Lodge Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Novotel London Heathrow Airport - M4 Jct 4
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
- Aloft London Excel
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in London
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in London.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.