- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Trafalgar Square
- 4 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 4 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus
- 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, St Martins Lane is in the city center and near the beach. National Gallery and Queens Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Strand and Regent Street. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Coca-Cola London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Trafalgar Square - 4 min walk
- Leicester Square - 4 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 7 min walk
- The British Museum - 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 15 min walk
- Leicester Square Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 47 min drive
- The Nitery – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- EllaMia – Open daily.
- Blind Spot – Open daily.
- The Den – Open daily.
About this property
St Martins Lane
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location: walkable to all the shops, restaurants and bars of Covent Garden and Soho.