- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Covent Garden Market
- 4 min walk
- Trafalgar Square
- 7 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, The Strand Palace Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Lyceum Theatre and Aldwych Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Covent Garden Market and Royal Opera House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Charing Cross Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and Covent Garden Underground Station is 5 minutes.
- Covent Garden Market - 4 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 7 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 14 min walk
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- London Dungeon - 15 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 5 min walk
- Charing Cross Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Haxells Restaurant &amp; Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Gin Palace – Open daily.
- Joe Allen Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
The Strand Palace Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect location for tourists - close to many key attractions. Single room was a bit tiny but this is to be expected in central London town