- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- 6 min drive
- California State Polytechnic University Pomona
- 7 min drive
- Raging Waters
- 9 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pomona, DoubleTree by Hilton Pomona is in the business district and near the airport. Hsi Lai Temple and Richard Nixon Library and Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Del Norte Park and Chino Hills State Park. Check out an event or a game at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, and consider making time for Fairplex, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Fairplex - 6 min drive
- California State Polytechnic University Pomona - 7 min drive
- Auto Club Raceway at Pomona - 9 min drive
- Raging Waters - 9 min drive
- South Hills Country Club - 10 min drive
- Walnut Industry Station - 5 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 53 min drive
- VITA Los Angeles – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Pomona
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful newer property with good nearby eats. Quiet location. We were very happy with this choice.