- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 9 min walk
- Staples Center
- 18 min walk
- Microsoft Theater
- 2 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles is in an area with great airport proximity. L.A. Live and Shrine Auditorium are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pershing Square and Echo Park. Check out an event or a game at Staples Center, and consider making time for Paramount Studios, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing and nightlife.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 9 min walk
- Staples Center - 18 min walk
- Microsoft Theater - 2 min drive
- L.A. Live - 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 3 min drive
- Pershing Square Station - 5 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is a beautiful place and the bed was very comfortable.