Where to stay in Los Cabos: Best areas for travelers
- San Jose del Cabo: If you prefer being in the heart of the action, you can't go wrong with this neighborhood. There's tons to explore here, such as Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club. The Roof top Penthouse in Historic Art District, the ATP Tennis Tournament Sponsored Presidential Suite and the Casa Natalia will have a comfortable room for you when the day is done.
- Pedregal: There's lots to do here! If you can't wait to really get to know the area, check out Playa Las Viudas, Las Californias Museum and Cerro de la Z. Well-known places to stay here include the 6 BR Pacific View Home 10 Mins to Cabo Beach & Marina, the Casa Stella, Cabo San Lucas, Pedregal - Pacific and the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Jr. Suite Cabo San Lucas 5 Star Resort.
- El Medano Ejidal: The Beautiful Deluxe Single Room - Free Breakfast #10 and the Beautiful Deluxe Double Room - - Breakfast Includ #3 are two popular places to lay your head here. Each provides welcoming service and are great bases from which to uncover all this area has to offer.
- Marina: If your main goal is to tick off as many sights as you can on your vacation, this neighborhood will be right up your alley. Make Marina Cabo San Lucas your first stop before moving on to Solmar Beach and Cabo Dolphins. When your legs are worn out from walking, kick off your shoes and slide into a comfy bed at the Penthouse at Luxury Resort in Cabo, the Luxury Ocean View 1 Bedroom Suite or the Best Location + Best Price Value Awesome 2br/2bth Ocean Front Centric Quiet.
- Paraiso Escondido: Enjoy a break from the city during a day out at Cerro de la Z. When you've had enough of the outdoors, slide into a comfortable bed at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Junior 4.5-star Resort Ocean View, the Montecristo Estate by Pueblo Bonito or the Beautiful Sunset Beach! Oceanview Luxury Suites, Stay 7 Nights for $129/night!.
Los Cabos flight + hotel packages
2021 Los Cabos vacations
Top Los Cabos hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Los Cabos
Los Cabos Vacations
Miles of gorgeous coastline and towering rock formations highlight the scene in Los Cabos, Mexico -- one of the country's best places to sit back, relax, and enjoy. Situated at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, Los Cabos is where desert and sea meet and visitors are pampered with nonstop entertainment. Whether you're sunbathing on the pristine sands or fishing out at sea, you'll find fun in every corner of town. Start searching for Los Cabos vacation packages today, and get ready to be swept off your feet.
Golf is one of the biggest attractions here, and the city is filled with challenging courses that offer exceptional views. Water activities, such as snorkeling, jet-skiing, and diving, abound. You can go dolphin and whale-watching, too. Playa del Amor (Lover's Beach) will sweep you off your feet with views of the Sea of Cortez; other beaches of note include Chileno Beach and Santa Maria Beach. The Arch at Land's End, a natural arch located on Cabo San Lucas, is perhaps the most significant landmark. Great bars and eateries featuring classic Mexican cuisine and international fare can be found at many Los Cabos hotels and in the city of San Jose del Cabo. And if you want to shop, leather, jewelry, and crafts are great local buys that can be found in spots like Miraflores.
Festivals and Events
From the New Year's Day Celebration to the Feast of the Virgin of Guadalupe in December, events keep Los Cabos rocking all year. The Los Cabos International Film Festival, held in November, always attracts a crowd, and Carnaval Day in March is a time to indulge. Fiesta de Cabo San Lucas in October, celebrating the city's patron saint, and the Day of the Dead in November are other popular festivals to consider as you look for Los Cabos packages.
Start planning your trip early by looking for deals on Los Cabos vacations on Travelocity. You can find discounts on everything from hotels to car rental in Los Cabos . If you find something cheaper elsewhere, Travelocity will match that price and refund the difference.
Tours and Activities in Los Cabos
Mind-blowing locations, interesting personalities and not-to-be-forgotten new experiences — that's what travel is all about. Excited about your next great adventure?
So you've filled your Los Cabos travel itinerary with a bunch of exciting experiences — awesome! If you're looking for a couple more ideas, have a look at our recommendations:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Los Cabos?
How long should my Los Cabos vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Los Cabos?
Why should I book my Los Cabos vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Los Cabos car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Los Cabos?
Which airport is best for Los Cabos?
What is there to do in Los Cabos?
Where should I stay when visiting Los Cabos?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.