Book a hotel near Lost Creek State Park, Newport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lost Creek State Park
Lost Creek State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Dust off your walking shoes and enjoy the nature around you at Lost Creek State Park, a great place to spend a day outside with your travel buddies.
You'll discover it in Newport, roughly 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
There's a massive range of hotels within an easy commute of Lost Creek State Park. Out of roughly 20 possibilities you should find something that catches your eye. Several choices to have a look at are the Inn at Nye Beach, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Nye Beach Condos At Pacific Crest, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll be astounded at how far your money can go at the area's budget hotels. The Comfort Inn Newport and the Motel 6 Newport, OR are two such establishments. They're 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Enjoy the alluring aroma of freshly brewed coffee or try one of the sweet treats at Espressgo-Unique Coffees To Go. It's a short stroll from Lost Creek State Park. Just in case you're after something that's more nourishing, South Beach Grill is also in the neighborhood. Sharing a bottle of the local brew at Off The Hook Bar & Grill could hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Lost Creek State ParkWhether you want to take the road less traveled or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Lost Creek State Park:
- Look at the intriguing marine ecosystems at Oregon Coast Aquarium.
- Figure out what makes the nature and wildlife at Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area so important.
- Have a fun experience by touring Rogue Ales Microbrewery.
- Go and devote an hour or two to viewing some artworks at Edge Art Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Hatfield Marine Science Center is the spot to go if you're eager to gain information on the natural environment of the area. Inquire regarding visiting information and tours.