Book a hotel near Louise Bridge, Calgary
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Louise Bridge
Louise Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll find that history continues to live on when you stop by Louise Bridge.
It's just one of several reasons that many worldly explorers come to the wonderful city of Calgary every year.
There's a huge variety of hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Louise Bridge. Out of roughly 48 possibilities you should find one that fits the bill. The Hotel Le Germain Calgary and the Kensington Riverside Inn are well-liked places that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. You may also consider the Hotel Elan, located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
There are just so many ways to spend your money while you are on vacation. If you're not particular about where you end up, why not reserve a room at one of the budget places? The Regency Suites Hotel and the ExecSuite are located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your Instagram followers go green with envy by spending a night or two at one of the high quality hotels that are just a stone's throw away. A couple of quality choices are the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Westin Calgary, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels high with some appetizing snacks, a cool beverage or a coffee at Oolong Tea House (110 10 Street NW, Calgary). Once the caffeine hit has run its course, you may want to start to think about dinner. We would be surprised if you didn't see something to your liking on offer at Julio's Barrio (1110 Memorial Drive Northwest, Calgary.)
Other Things to Do Near Louise BridgeOnce you've finished with Louise Bridge, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- There is so much to learn at TELUS Spark. Enjoy a wide range of exhibits on a wide range of subjects.
- Much more than just a bridge, Peace Bridge is a superb example of how contemporary design can blend functionality and art.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their limitless energy when they're running around in Century Gardens, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- The walls of Mewata Armoury are home to some fascinating history. Learn more about this respected structure by booking a tour.
- Appreciate the genuine colors of the works of art on display at at Nova Gate sculpture.