Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lubbock, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and festivals, as well as attractions like National Ranching Heritage Center and Museum of Texas Tech University. Choose from Travelocity's 36 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lubbock and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lubbock with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mackenzie Park, Clapp Park, and Maxey Park.
- Other things to see include Buddy Holly Center, Science Spectrum, and OMNI Theater.
- Need a pet store? Try Walter's World of Pets, Tuesday Morning, or Barque.
- For vet care, Key Animal Clinic, Blackburn, Mary, Dvm - Animal Care Clinic, and Acres North Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lubbock
- Studio 6 Lubbock - Medical Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition.
- Best Western Post Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lubbock
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lubbock.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.