Book a hotel near M.B. Miller County Pier, Panama City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near M.B. Miller County Pier
M.B. Miller County Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Think M.B. Miller County Pier is only for the kids? Guess again! Thought of as one of the premier attractions for families, parents appreciate it as well.
To reach it, make your way about 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you arrive at Panama City.
Do you find that you're rather fussy when it comes to picking a hotel? You are sure to find something to satisfy you here, with just about 39 possibilities in the vicinity of M.B. Miller County Pier. Take a look at the Grandview East Resort by Resort Collection and the Shores of Panama by Book that Condo, comfortably located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort by Resort Collection, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Nothing puts a bigger strain on the vacation budget than finding a place to stay for the night. Luckily, there is a variety of economically priced hotels not too far away. Two solid examples include the Casa Loma Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Ocean Breeze By The Sea, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Take it easy in luxury at the Majestic Beach Resort by Funquest Prop., the lone highly-rated solution in the area. It's conveniently located, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Do you need some caffeine? Grab a coffee or two at The Pour, just a short walk from M.B. Miller County Pier. A great option when you're looking for something more substantial is Shrimp Basket Panama City Beach. Similarly, you won't have to go too far to reach it. Finish up your day with some drinks at Mehdi Sports Bar, also nearby, and raise a glass to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near M.B. Miller County PierHere are a few more of the area's other diversions:
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Wayside Shopping Center, where you can find almost anything you need, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark is a thrilling water adventure. When the mercury rises, this is the perfect location to take the kids!
- Think about booking a stay at Golf Course at Edgewater, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- Rockit Lanes is an exciting attraction that is bursting with indoor games.
- You'll love your time in this game enthusiast's paradise. Ripley's Believe It or Not! offers all kinds of entertainment that'll challenge your gaming prowess.