Book a hotel near Maalaea Harbor, Wailuku
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maalaea Harbor
Maalaea Harbor Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature's works of art are amazing to witness. Maalaea Harbor is evidence of that.
To visit, head over to Maalaea. If you're not sure where that is, it's approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Honolulu, the state capital.
Those who are only planning to be in the area for a brief stint will be pleased to know that there are 3 accommodations within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Maalaea Harbor. If you don't have any issues heading a bit further out, Kihei, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, has no less than 3 options to pick from. Why not start by checking out the Sugar Beach Resort - Maui Condo & Home, CRH- Sugar Beach Resort and Kauhale Makai - Maui Condo & Home?
Save your hard-earned cash for more activities when you spend a night at the Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home, a budget-friendly hotel that's 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Time spent at the Kauhale Makai 629 by RedAwning will be worth each and every dollar. It is the sole luxury hotel in the vicinity, situated 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Doing everything you need to get done can be hard work, and it's even harder without a daily coffee. When you know you have to have a caffeine hit, go and see the barista at Aloha Deli Ma'alaea (300 Maalaea Road, Wailuku.) You can indulge in a bigger bite of the food scene here at Cafe Del Vino (300 Maalaea Road, Wailuku).
Other Things to Do Near Maalaea HarborAfter you're done at Maalaea Harbor, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you busy:
- Witness the diverse array of marine creatures that are on display at Maui Ocean Center.
- Hit 'em long at Kahili Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a round or two.
- If you're up for a little edification, see what's on at Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum.
- A visit to Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge, an animal sanctuary, is recommended for every nature enthusiast.
- Get to know the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a game or two at King Kamehameha Golf Club.