ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this well-placed hotel, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and within 3 miles (5 km) of Huayna Picchu. Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum and Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, breakfast
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free train station pick-up. Business travelers can take advantage of the 24-hour business center. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and a terrace are also provided.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 42 guestrooms offer LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and free bottled water. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 1451 reviews
About the Tierra Viva Machu PicchuLocation Av. Hermanos Ayar 401, Machu Picchu, Cusco
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services are also featured at the business-friendly Tierra Viva Machu Picchu. This 3.5-star Machu Picchu hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- Train station: Machu Picchu Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
Tierra Viva Machu Picchu offers 42 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers. This Machu Picchu hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 5 AM to 10 AM.
Tierra Viva Machu Picchu has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Tierra Viva Machu Picchu
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hatuchay Hotel
- Hatuchay Tower
- Hatuchay Tower Aguas Calientes
- Hatuchay Tower Hotel
- Hatuchay Tower Hotel Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Hatuchay
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower
- Tierra Viva Machu Picchu Hotel
- Tierra Viva Machu Picchu
- Tierra Viva
- Hatuchay Hotel Machu Picchu
- Tierra Viva Hotel
You should know
- Tierra Viva Machu Picchu offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.