Pet owners shouldn't miss Mackinaw City, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Mackinaw Bridge Museum and Mackinaw City Dock. Take your pick from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mackinaw City and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mackinaw City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wawatam Park, Colonial Michilimackinac Park, and Headlands International Dark Sky Park.
- Other things to see include Spy Quest Laser Maze, Mackinaw Manor Haunted Mansion, and Animal Tracks Adventure Golf.
- For vet care, Mackinac Straits Vet Clinic is located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mackinaw City
- Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Bridgeview of Mackinaw City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Knights Inn Mackinaw City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mackinaw City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Mackinaw City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 42°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.