Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Macon, MO from $49
Top Macon Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Macon, a quaint and charming city known for its theaters and churches, as well as sights like Truman State University and A.T. Still University. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Macon and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Macon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Thousand Hills State Park, Long Branch State Park, and Rothwell Park.
- Other things to see include La Plata Golf Course, Heritage Hills Golf Course, and Walt Disney Hometown Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Jungle of Joys Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Green Hills Veterinary Clinic: March Mary DVM, Green Hills Veterinary Clinic: Johns Meredith DVM, and Kirksville Small Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Macon
- Super 8 by Wyndham Moberly MO
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country Club Inn & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Budget Host Village Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Macon
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Macon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.