Book a hotel near Magic Fountain of Montjuic, Sants-Montjuic
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Magic Fountain of Montjuic
Magic Fountain of Montjuic Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your visit to Magic Fountain of Montjuic.
You will find it in Barcelona, a dynamic city that offers adventurers a good variety of awesome things to see and do.
With an extensive selection of 38 hotels just a short stroll from where you want to be, you shouldn't settle for anything that's less than ideal. Why don't you look into The Urban Suites, Montjuic Fountains and Ofelias Hotel?
Make your money go further and stay at one of the nearby bargain hotels. The Apartamento Abrevadero and the Mesón Castilla Atiram Hotel are two such establishments. They are 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your followers on Instagram envious by spending a night or two at one of the sophisticated hotels that are a short distance away. The Rent Top Apartments Rambla Catalunya and the Casa Camper Barcelona are a couple of the excellent choices, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Antara Restauración & Catering is a lovely location to enjoy a hot beverage or a mouth-watering pastry, cake or tart. It's only a short stroll from Magic Fountain of Montjuic. For those wanting something more substantial, Ruixian Sushi is also close by with a great variety of delicious meals. End off a fun day out by strolling down the road for a couple of drinks at Bar les Cascades Sl.
Other Things to Do Near Magic Fountain of MontjuicOnce you're finally finished at Magic Fountain of Montjuic, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the region:
- Font Màgica is an excellent spot for meeting up with friends. You can just sit back and appreciate this historic water feature's beauty if you end up waiting.
- Enjoy the beautiful artworks that are exhibited at Caixaforum.
- A lesser known place to is Pavelló Mies van der Rohe.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and discover National Art Museum of Catalonia during your trip?
- The rare exhibits at Museum of Archaeology of Catalonia are sure to make you feel like you've traveled far back in history.
Getting to Magic Fountain of Montjuic by train has never been easier. The best station, Pl. Espanya, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.