Book a hotel near Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum, St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum
Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum is a valuable place to be nearby to when the little ones start getting bored.
To experience it, make a trip to St. Louis. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city such a hit with sightseers.
You can find 5 hotels situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum. Lots of travelers appreciate the Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills, Best Western Kirkwood Inn and Holiday Inn St Louis SW - Route 66, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll discover a handful of budget-friendly solutions within easy driving distance. You could check out the Days Inn St. Louis - Lindbergh Boulevard and the Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis South.
There's just a few hotels in this area, so ensure you reserve your room before you arrive. If you're searching for someplace fancy, look into The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, only 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Within easy walking distance of Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum, Starbucks is a fantastic place to take in the area's cafe scene. If your stomach is grumbling, check out the food at First Watch - Kirkwood, a great eatery nearby. Anybody who is a fan of a drink can also pull up a bar stool at QDOBA Mexican Eats, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Magic House - St. Louis Children's MuseumIf you'd love to experience more than just Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum, see what else the area has going on:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and get the ideal souvenir at Woodbine Center Shopping Center.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy when they're running around in Kirkwood Park, a green, leafy getaway.
- Uncover some compelling stories from a bygone era while you walk through Father Dickson Cemetery.
- At Laumeier Sculpture Park, you'll discover a range of sculptural artworks nestled among foliage in a harmonious garden setting.
- Don't miss Powder Valley Conservation Nature Center if you would like to learn more about the local environment.
Going to Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum by metro has never been easier. The most convenient station, Kirkwood Station, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.