Book a hotel near Maine Forest and Logging Museum, Bangor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maine Forest and Logging Museum
Maine Forest and Logging Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Maine Forest and Logging Museum is certain to be an interesting experience.
To check it out, make a trip to Bangor. You'll soon find out what it is that makes this city so popular with sightseers.
We can't say you are spoiled for choice as far as hunting down hotels close to Maine Forest and Logging Museum, but you do have 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. The Black Bear Inn Conference Center & Suites and University Inn Academic Suites should give you at least some of the amenities you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Maine Forest and Logging MuseumWhether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Maine Forest and Logging Museum:
- The great performances, exhibits and special events showcased at Collins Center for the Arts are treasured by artists and spectators.
- Embark on a tour of Hudson Museum and become informed about various manifestations of culture.
- Go on a tour through University of Maine, and marvel at the historic buildings and campus.
- Penobscot Valley Country Club is a wonderful place to play a game or two and enjoy the company of like-minded new friends.
- Watch as locals gossip with each other, or simply take a break from the daily grind at Orono Bog Boardwalk.