What's the hold up? Makaha Ridge was meant to be witnessed.
You'll be able to experience it in Waimea, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Honolulu.
If you want to stay within easy reach, there is just 1 hotel to pick from. From Makaha Ridge to The Cabins at Kokee is just 3 miles (5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Makaha Ridge
After seeing Makaha Ridge, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- A walk along the popular Canyon Trail always rewards nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a relaxing break from the stress of city life.
- Both young and old will enjoy an informative adventure about life, from the past to the present, at Kokee Natural History Museum.
- Koke'e State Park is the perfect getaway for anyone yearning to spend some time outdoors.
- Take the family on a fun hike in the great outdoors at Polihale State Park.
- Lace up your walking shoes and head out to Nu'alolo Trail. This picturesque and rewarding hike is a good way to immerse yourself in the glorious natural beauty of the region.