Overview of Lumeria Maui Educational Retreat Center
Lumeria Maui Educational Retreat Center
4.2/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.5/5 for cleanliness.
- Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Business Services
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 48-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Lower Paia Park7 min drive
Kuau Bay Beach8 min drive
Hookipa Beach Park12 min drive
Kahului, HI (OGG)18 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Makawao, Lumeria Maui Educational Retreat Center is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kahului Bay and Haleki'i-Pihana Heiau State Monument, while Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum and Bailey House Museum are cultural highlights. With kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- H.A. Baldwin Beach State Park - 6 min drive
- Lower Paia Park - 7 min drive
- Paia Bay - 8 min drive
- Kuau Bay Beach - 8 min drive
- Hookipa Beach Park - 12 min drive
- Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 18 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Sep 09 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):