You'll be grateful you added Maker's Mark Distillery to your itinerary.
You'll be able to explore it by making your way to Loretto, 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
Even though there's just 1 accommodation option within easy reach, you won't be short on comfort. It is an easy commute of 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Maker's Mark Distillery from the Hampton Inn Lebanon.
Do you need a rest from the fast pace of sightseeing? Fine food, in conjunction with good customer service, makes Star Hill Provisions (3350 Burks Spring Road, Loretto) a terrific place to eat, and it's just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Maker's Mark Distillery
When you're finished with Maker's Mark Distillery, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Rosewood Golf & Country Club.
- If you're up for a little self-enlightenment, go and see what's on at Lincoln Legacy Museum.
- What is better than an exciting cultural trip intermingled with spirits? Make time to go to McIntyre's Winery & Berries and you will quickly find out.
- Try to arrange a few hours at The Abbey of Gethsemani, and see where untold numbers have come to connect with their spirituality.
- Lincoln Homestead State Park in an ideal getaway for travelers hoping to spend some time surrounded by nature.