We all deserve an occasional break from the kids. Malaga Springs Winery is the perfect place.
As soon as you're ready to begin your adventure, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Washington.
Put your feet up and take time out after visiting Malaga Springs Winery. You can pick from 2 accommodation options that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one appeals to you the most out of the Cedars Inn and Wild Rivers Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Malaga Springs Winery
You can stop by a variety of other attractions after your outing to Malaga Springs Winery:
- Saint Laurent Winery is a great stop for everyone from wine aficionados to occasional drinkers.
- Time at Martin Scott Winery is an awakening for your senses.
- Highlander Golf Course is a great place to play a few rounds and socialize.
- Washington Apple Commission Visitors Center can provide you with the information you'll need to make sure you don't waste any time during your visit.
- Make your way to Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center when you've seen all the other museums and you're hungry for more!