Find & compare gay welcoming hotels in Manchester
Pet owners shouldn't miss Manchester, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Manchester Opera House and Piccadilly Gardens. Take your pick from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Manchester and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Manchester with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Heaton Park, Platt Fields Park, and Whitworth Park (Sackville Park).
- Other things to see include Manchester Palace Theatre, The Gay Village, and AO Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try stock for walk, Urban Jungle - Exotic Pets & Aquarium, or Urmston Aquatics.
- For vet care, Newton Heath, Poppy's paws, and My Pet Sitter are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Manchester
- INNSiDE by Melia Manchester
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Travelodge Manchester Ancoats Hotel
Pets are allowed at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Luther King House
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Manchester
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Manchester.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 60°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.