Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Manchester, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and restaurants, as well as attractions like Southern New Hampshire University Arena and New Hampshire International Speedway. You can choose from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Manchester and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Manchester with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bear Brook State Park and Beaver Pond.
- Other things to see include City Hall Plaza, Palace Theater, and Millyard Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Bills Pet and Aquarium, The Barking Dog Ltd - Hooksett, or Fish Mike Aquatics, LLC.
- For vet care, Rosa Rodrigo Dvm - Daniel Webster Animal Hospital, Manchester Animal Hospital, and Veterinary Emergency Center of Manchester are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Manchester
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Hampton Inn Nashua
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Concord
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Manchester
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Manchester.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.