Book a hotel near Marco Polo's Home, Cannaregio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Marco Polo's Home
Marco Polo's Home Hotel & Travel Guide
If you like to find out all you can about an area, you'll enjoy your trip to Marco Polo's Home, which is a notable and thought-provoking source of local history.
Venice, the city where it's located, is an alluring place to visit any time of the year.
With an impressive selection of 153 accommodations within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of where you want to be, you shouldn't settle for anything that isn't perfect. So much choice can sometimes make it hard to know where to start. We recommend first looking into the Hotel Palazzo Stern, Hotel Canal Grande and Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege.
If you're the thrifty type, you'll be happy to learn about the great range of bargain hotels located close by. Two recommended places are the Ca Maria Adele and the Ca' d'Oro Apartment/Ca' salute Apartment, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Live a little and book a night or two at one of the many lavish establishments nearby. Some places are the Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Bauer Il Palazzo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After a lively day out exploring, pay a visit to Pullman Bar Caffe'-Gelati-Panini (Italy), known for its tasty sweets, great service and excellent coffee. You can also go to Autorimessa Restaurant (Santa Croce, 497, Venezia), a favorite among both locals and travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Marco Polo's HomeOnce you're done with Marco Polo's Home, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Discover the extensive and interesting history of Piazzale Roma.
- Impressive and of state-of-the-art design, Ponte di Calatrava has become a noteworthy tourist attraction in the area. Don't forget to take your camera if you visit.
- Meander through Papadopoli Gardens and read up on the vast array of trees, flowers and plants. Adults and kids alike will be able to learn something new about their favorite flora.
- Looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to take a tour of San Simeone Piccolo, a local house of worship.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Ca' Pesaro Galleria Internazionale d'Arte Moderna, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and discover the story behind them.
To access the Marco Polo's Home area, get on the train to Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, the most convenient station. Once you're there, it is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Marco Polo's Home you can find a second station, Venezia Terminal Passengers / Harbor.