Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Marietta, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and theaters, as well as attractions like Marietta Square and Earl Smith Strand Theatre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Marietta and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Marietta with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Gone With the Wind Movie Museum and Georgia Golf Hall of Fame.
- Other things to see include Marietta Confederate Cemetery, Six Flags White Water, and Atlanta United Training Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Kennesaw, Pet Supplies Plus, or Optimum Aquarium.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Marietta
- Days Inn by Wyndham Marietta White Water
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Extended Stay America Atlanta - Marietta - Windy Hill
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Studio 6 Atlanta - Marietta
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Marietta
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Marietta.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.