Golf is a great sport to soothe mind as well as get your body moving. You'll locate one of the greatest courses at Maumee Bay Golf Course.
You'll find it in Toledo, a buzzing city which features a wide range of awesome things to see and do.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center before you set out to see Maumee Bay Golf Course. Seeing as it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
Other Things to Do Near Maumee Bay Golf Course
You can stop by a host of other attractions after your outing to Maumee Bay Golf Course:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at Collins Park American Golf Club.
- Are you looking for some parkland to have a picnic with the family, a long walk or simply sit in the sun? Consider visiting Thomas Edison Park.
- Full of fascinating collections and exhibits about nautical history, S S Willis B Boyer Maritime Museum is an outing that adults and children alike can appreciate.
- Let the kids move around and take part in the activities at Imagination Station. It doesn't get any more interactive and enjoyable than that!
- Take a stroll and see the protected reserve at Irwin Prairie State Nature Preserve.