Book a hotel near Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial, South Hill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial
Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial Hotel & Travel Guide
Learn of people and places from times long ago as you explore Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial.
Clarksville, where it is to be found, is 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Richmond.
Since it's just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, many who travel to Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial choose to stay at the Magnuson Hotel on the Lake.
If you're exploring Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial and your stomach starts rumbling, make your way to Hardee's (916 Virginia Avenue, Clarksville). It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. You won't have to go to bed just yet. Discover some local favorites and raise a glass at VFW (Virginia Avenue, Clarksville).
Other Things to Do Near Mecklenburg County Veterans MemorialAs well as Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial, here are some other things in the wider region that you may want to do:
- From renowned rulers to memorable moments in time, Clarksville Regional Museum houses displays that are always worth a look.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Kinderton Country Club.
- You can imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you tour Prestwould Plantation, a local historic residence.
- History enthusiasts enjoy informational tours of Parker Sydnor Cabin, an unforgettable historic residence.
- Witness beautiful scenery and return to nature at Occoneechee State Park.