Find peace out in nature at Meerauge Bodental.
You'll find it in Ferlach, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from Vienna, the nation's capital.
Would you prefer to stay a short distance away? Since there's only 1 hotel in the area, you should book a room before it's too late. From Gasthof - Hotel Zur Post, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Meerauge Bodental.
Other Things to Do Near Meerauge Bodental
After you're finished with Meerauge Bodental, there are an assortment of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- The Bodental Ski Resort is the ideal cozy space to relax with a drink or two after a fun couple of hours in the cold.
- Head off the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Tscheppaschlucht.
- Wander around the informational exhibitions that are on display at Technikmuseum HISTORAMA Ferlach.
- If you're eager for a little education, see what's being displayed at Gunsmith And Hunting Museum.
- You can imagine that you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you explore Katzenstein Mansion, a historic house.