Find & compare ski resorts in Melbourne, FL
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Melbourne, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and concert halls, as well as attractions like Brevard Zoo and Florida Institute of Technology. Take your pick from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Melbourne and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Melbourne with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wickham Park.
- Other things to see include Andretti Thrill Park, The Maxwell C. King Center, and The Avenue Viera.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Stop of the Space Coast, Wags And Purrs Specialty Pantry, or Lily Pad Pets.
- For vet care, Carraway Stephanie W DVM, Animal Cancer Care Clinic, and Rubio Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne All Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Holiday Inn Melbourne - Viera Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Melbourne
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Melbourne
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Melbourne.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.