Book a Hotel Near Memorial Hall, Chapel Hill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Memorial Hall
Memorial Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Memorial Hall will always be time well spent.
To see it for yourself, pack your things and head over to Raleigh, the lively state capital.
For quick and easy access to Memorial Hall, book a room at one of 5 hotels that are a short commute away. Many people have had a good experience at The Franklin Hotel Chapel Hill - Curio Collection by Hilton, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, The Carolina Inn, a Destination Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill/Carrboro, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the budget solutions a quick drive away. Two of your choices are the Extended Stay America - Durham - University - Ivy Creek Blvd and the Days Inn Chapel Hill.
There is one upmarket hotel in the vicinity, so make sure you confirm a room at The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Carolina Coffee Shop (138 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill) is a favorite coffee bar that is located only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. It's a great place to head when you'd like a snack. A busy local restaurant, Crossroads Chapel Hill (The Carolina Inn, 211 Pittsboro Street, Chapel Hill) serves up some hearty fare that will please the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Memorial HallSurely you aren't planning to call it a day after Memorial Hall? Give yourself some time to see what else the wider region has in store:
- Get some inspiration, as well as education, at Ackland Art Museum, which gathers, safeguards and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the local culture.
- Give the family an unforgettable and otherworldly experience at Morehead Planetarium.
- University of North Carolina is not simply an institution for academia, but it is also respected as a cherished place for the nearby community.
- Coker Arboretum is somewhere that lovers of nature can unwind, while taking in the wide variety of trees and plants on view.
- Experience an evening of entertainment and talent when you watch a play at Paul Green Theatre.