» Located in the Historic Cooper Young Neighborhood
» Free Private Parking
» 1 Story
» Safe Neighborhood
» 2 Queen-sized beds
» 1 Full Bathroom
» 1 Sofa bed
» Smart TV (with Netflix provided)
» 3 Minute Walk to Restaurants on Cooper St (8 Minute walk to Central BBQ 😍)
» 3 Minute Walk to Memphis Brewery
» Fully Equipped Top of the Line New Kitchen
» 10 Minute Drive Downtown ($9 Uber)
» Indoor + Outdoor Living Space
» Self Check-in
» WILL NOT HOST LOCALS - DO NOT BOOK, YOU WILL NOT GAIN ACCESS OR REFUNDED IF YOU BOOK
* Brand New Home (Built in 2019)
* 2 Bedrooms
* 1 Beautiful Full Bathroom
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Bodywash, Hairdryer provided
* All Linens and Towels Provided
* Washer and Dryer
* Business Grade Wifi
* Smart TV (with Netflix)
* Fully Equipped kitchen
* Picnic tables and Grill in Backyard
* Outdoor Games Provided
* Front porch with Hammock Swing
* Central AC and Heat
* Security Cameras all around Outside of Property for added Security
Everything in the home and the picnic area in the back of the houses.
** Cooper Young is Memphis’s new "IT" neighborhood. It is the most vibrant and active neighborhood with a storied history or art, music and markets.
**Johnny Cash recorded his first album at the Galloway Church right here just a few blocks away!
** The states largest art fair and music festival is held right here every year.
** Today when you visit you can see historic homes- most were built before 1915 and the neighborhood is a part of the national register of historic places
** Enjoy the plethora of restaurants ( Memphis made brewery company being just one of the famous places for food drinks and photos) bars, shops and galleries.
-- 4 minutes from Overton Sq Park
-- 10 min from the zoo
-- 13 min from Graceland
-- 10 min from downtown ( Fedex Forum, orpheum theatre and Beale st.).
-- 4 min drive to liberty bowl memorial stadium
Uber and Lyft are $9 to downtown
Electric scooter dock is right down the block (Download the Lime or Bolt app before your stay to have access to the scooters)
Other Things to Note:
This is a home and not a hotel. Please be respectful of our belongings. If an emergency arises, we will do our best to rectify the situation ASAP. You will be provided with a contact phone # for emergencies.
- This is a NO SMOKING home. (There is a patio and a huge backyard area with picnic tables. Please smoke outside)
- We do allow approved Pets for $100 fee. Please inquire before booking with pets.
- NO raging parties or Loud Music
- Only the amount of people you booked for are allowed to enter the home unless approved beforehand
- We ALLOW civilized get togethers (ie, family get togethers, bachelor/bachelorette stays) Please ask before planning your get together
*If you accidentally left something behind and need it shipped to you, it's not a problem, but there will be a $25 charge plus cost of shipping*
Interaction with Guests:
We are as available as needed