We have significantly reduced prices for extended stays to support traveling medical professionals & first responders.
We’re working hard to keep our Abodes safe and open to anyone who needs them. Check-in is seamless, with no lines to stand in or people to meet to ensure our guests can limit their interaction with others. We are implementing rigorous additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures before and after each stay, providing extra soap in the homes for personal hygiene, and fully stocked with cleaning supplies and paper goods. Our team is dedicated to assisting our guests and are available at any time, day or night.
Beautiful community that has been completely updated, and is located in the heart of downtown Memphis! Enjoy dynamic architecture complete with new age decor! Our space is light and airy, close to everything that the great city of Memphis has to offer!
• Private 2 bedroom/2 bathroom loft style apartment
• 89 Walk Score!
• 7 minutes to famous Beale Street
• Minutes on foot to theaters, museums, restaurants and more!
• On-site pool and gym (pool open summers)
• Free on-site parking
My home was built for modern living in the heart of Memphis. This fully furnished, all linens included, in-home washer and dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen is the perfect home away from home.
Please Note: The photos are representative of the apartment itself and may lead to minor variations in furniture, decorative items, wall hangings, etc. The decor will vary but is similar to what you see.
Your Abode is equipped with a smart TV or streaming device (Roku) which allows guests to access their own streaming accounts that are automatically logged out at checkout. Your Abode does not have cable or satellite service but the streaming device does provide some free TV and movie content.
If you have any concerns or require further clarity please feel free to inquire and we'd be happy to help!
Guests have access to entire apartment.
Interaction with Guests:
Our staff and concierge team are never more than a screen touch away, available 24/7 to help you choose and book a home for your stay, make local recommendations and to handle any special requests or issues you may have with your apartment. Prior to your arrival we will be sending you check in instructions and there will be no need to physically check in with anyone when you get here.
Just blocks from Beale St., once of the most iconic streets in America. Three blocks of nightclubs, restaurants and shops in the heart of downtown Memphis. The Beale Street Entertainment District is a melting pot of delta blues, jazz, rock 'n' roll, R&B and gospel.
• We have secured 2 monthly parking spots for our guests to use with unlimited in & out privileges. The parking garage is a secure enclosed garage within the community and is accessible 24/7.
Other Things to Note:
Due to the recent rise of COVID-19 cases, all common areas and amenities are closed until further notice, including fitness center, pool, game room & business centers. Additionally, to protect yourself and others, building management kindly requests that you wear a face mask while traveling in all shared spaces including hallways, elevators, etc.
BUILDING AMENITIES include FITNESS CENTER, POOL, GAME ROOM and BUSINESS CENTER
• Due to COVID-19, amenity usage and hours will vary and is ever-changing. Please reach out to us for the most up to date information.
** Please be advised guests may be required to sign a guest agreement and provide government-issued identification prior to check in.**
Please be respectful of your new home, neighbors and community. We require our guests abide by the following rules:
• Check-in is 4PM or later.
• Please no open flames, this includes but it not limited to candles, sparklers, incense, cigarettes, cigars,
• Please no illegal activity or substances: The use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property, and may also result in law enforcement participation.
• We understand things happen but we do require that all guests report any and all damage during their stay.
• For security purpose and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on Airbnb (including a clear photograph of your face so we know that the person booking is in fact the person checking in)
• Guests are required to digitally provide a valid government-issued ID and selfie prior to check-in. This specifically including a photo of the government identification near the face of the guest to verify possession. That identification and individual submitting it must match the name of the person making the reservation. There are no third party bookings allowed, unless using the Airbnb business travel option.
• Guests will be required to sign a separate guest agreement within 72 hours of the confirmation of the reservation via Airbnb (or upon receipt for reservations taking place inside of 72 hours from check in)
• Please be advised Guests will be asked to provide a birthday and current address as building management requires proof of a basic public records search for the primary Guest making the reservation.
• DUE TO RESTRICTIONS PLACED ON US BY OUR LANDLORD AND AS A CONDITION PERTAINING TO OUR ABILITY TO HOST, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FROM GUESTS LOCAL TO THE AREA (WITHIN 60 MILES OF MEMPHIS). BY BOOKING, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS CONDITION AND THAT YOU’LL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY. ANY RESERVATION WHICH DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.
• This building, per the onsite management and the individual lease agreements, is a 100% smoke free; including both private and communal roof-top areas, the unit itself and any other public areas within the building and the communal property regardless of whether inside or out. You must be totally off of the premises and on public property to smoke. If you're a regular smoker and feel you'll have a hard time following this rule we kindly suggest you look into another property. Evidence of smoking will result in a complete forfeit of your security deposit.
EVENTS & GATHERINGS
• We have a zero-tolerance policy with noise complaints, parties or gatherings of any sort. We ask that you please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. QUIET HOURS from 10PM-8AM.
• We ask that all guests let us know in advance if they plan on having any visitors during their stay. There is a limit of 5 visitors in the apartment itself. There is a limit of 2 visitors in any of the building's amenities. Please no unregistered overnight guests.
FILMING & PHOTO SHOOTS
• If you or your company are interested in utilizing the space for film, television, music video or photo/film shoots of any kind, please contact us via the message portion of the site to discuss details, approvals, pricing, etc.
• Please deposit all trash in trash chute located on your floor (please reference your house manual for exact location).
• Guest agrees to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
• We highly recommend our guests purchase travel insurance to protect them against any issues that would cause a guest to have to cancel their trip. InsureMyTrip offers plans from 21 different carriers, have an easy-to-follow website that allows you to compare and contrast each policy or e-mail details to yourself, and offer a wide range from standard policies to 5 star coverage. If you do a quick online search it should pop up.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is flexible