Arranging a trip to Mercier Orchards and looking for a nearby hotel?
To find it, make your way approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, to Blue Ridge.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites before you head out to explore Mercier Orchards. Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
For tourists that appreciate bargain prices, consider reserving a room at one of the inexpensive solutions available here. Why not consider the Americas Best Value Inn and the Reid Ridge Lodge?
You don’t need to be a foodie to like the cuisine at Mercier Orchards (8660 Blue Ridge Drive, Blue Ridge). Even better, you can find it a meager 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mercier Orchards
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Mercier Orchards won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Journey back through times past when you visit Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.
- Get set for an evening of entertainment and talent by visiting Blue Ridge Community Theater.
- Even if you're a terrific golfer, there's no reason you can't enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition between friends at Cohutta Cove Mini Golf.
- Blue Ridge Lake Marina is an accessible marina. Inquire for information on visiting if you'd enjoy spending some time there.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the landscape at Morganton Point Recreation Area. There's plenty of space to relax!