- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- 6 min walk
- Miami Beach Marina
- 16 min walk
- Flamingo Park
- 3 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Miami Beach's South Beach neighborhood, Beacon Hotel South Beach is on the Strip and near the beach. Miami Beach Boardwalk and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Miami Seaquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Marlins Park or Miami Jai Alai.
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area - 6 min walk
- Miami Beach Marina - 16 min walk
- Lincoln Road Mall - 2 min drive
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Flamingo Park - 3 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 12 min drive
- Miami Airport Station - 17 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 19 min drive
- The Place Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Beacon Hotel South Beach
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Old but it has a character, close to restaurant and beach