- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bass Museum of Art
- 9 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- New World Center
- 18 min walk
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Miami Beach's South Beach neighborhood, COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach is in the historical district and on the beach. Miami Beach Boardwalk and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ocean Drive and Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marlins Park or American Airlines Arena.
- Bass Museum of Art - 9 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Lincoln Road Mall - 17 min walk
- New World Center - 18 min walk
- Fontainebleau - 3 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 15 min drive
- Hialeah Market Station - 17 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Traymore Michael Schwartz – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach
Awards and affiliations
- COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort