ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Magic City Casino and Grapeland Water Park within 2 miles (3 km) of this aparthotel. Miami Jai Alai and Miami-Dade County Auditorium are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, breakfast
This aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and free perks like buffet breakfast and an area shuttle.
Free Internet, kitchens
The 209 individually furnished apartments offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as sofa beds. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include kitchens and dining areas.
Element Miami International Airport ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Element Miami International Airport
Jul 5, 2019 by gortega
Thank you for your 5 out of 5 star review.
Apr 2, 2018 by Juan Carlos Rivera
Thank you for your review of your recent stay here. We are thrilled that you had a pleasant experience, and enjoyed our rooms, and Westin Heavenly Beds. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again! Thank you again for your review! Regards, Juan Rivera - Director of Sales
Overbooked, sent me to another hotel
Very bad condition, terrible conditions
Oct 3, 2016 by Hassell Moreno
Mr. Ron, thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you soon!
Great hotel near the airport.
LEER certified Spa Atmospher
About the Element Miami International AirportLocation 3525 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33142
Element Miami International Airport offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Element Miami International Airport. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are free. Parking is available for a fee. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Miami aparthotel.
- 1 building
- 209 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2011
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Train station: Miami Airport Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle, area shuttle within 3 mi, train station pick-up, and shopping center shuttle; cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Element Miami International Airport offers 209 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. These individually furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Accommodations at this 3-star aparthotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, separate dining areas, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Miami aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily. The aparthotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
The Salon at Element - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Element Aparthotel Miami International Airport
- Element Miami International Airport
- Element Miami International Airport Aparthotel
- Element International Airport Aparthotel
- Element International Airport
You should know
- Element Miami International Airport offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.