- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- 13 min walk
- Miami Beach Marina
- 20 min walk
- Flamingo Park
- 3 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Breakwater South Beach is in Miami Beach's South Beach neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Art Deco Welcome Center and Fillmore Miami Beach are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Miami Beach Boardwalk and Miami Beach Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Arena or Marlins Park.
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area - 13 min walk
- Miami Beach Marina - 20 min walk
- Lincoln Road Mall - 1 min drive
- Fillmore Miami Beach - 2 min drive
- Flamingo Park - 3 min drive
- Eleventh Street Metromover Station - 7 min drive
- Miami Airport Station - 14 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Habana 1957 – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Cuban cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Oceans Ten – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Mamma Mia Gelateria – Café. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Breakwater South Beach
Food and drink
Girls next door dancing in very skimpy outfits with extremely loud music is not for families with children. The rooms were ok; but having to go through an entertainment area where said girls were performing, then to an ice cream parlor to a elevator just big enough for maybe 4 people to get to our rooms was not reasonable at all.