- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Aventura Mall
- 4 min drive
- Hollywood Beach
- 8 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- 8 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sunny Isles Beach
Located in Sunny Isles Beach, Marenas Beach Resort is on the beach. Fillmore Miami Beach and Art Deco Welcome Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Haulover Park Marina and Miami Beach Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hard Rock Stadium or American Airlines Arena.
- Aventura Mall - 4 min drive
- Hollywood Beach - 8 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino - 8 min drive
- Miami Beach Boardwalk - 18 min drive
- Hard Rock Stadium - 21 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 14 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Caracol Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Marenas Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Travel to miami a lot for business. Chose marenas based on reviews. 1st night did not get room booked. Eventhough i noted late check in on reservation, was told room i did want and book was not available. Asked for high floor ocean front and got low floor partial view. Most of my view was of the neighboring construction site. I also asked for feathered pillows, was told hotel did not have any. Needless to say not a goods night sleep was had. They moved me to the room i did book second night (ocean front) and found feather pillows. This room while ocean front had stained carpet and broken sliding doors. At this point i didnt care bc i only stayed in room to sleep and bathe. Third night, i came back late from business meeting to find water leaking into unit from the balconies in both bedroom and living room from the broken sliding glass doors. Bc of late hour, no manager or engineer. Was moved again to a room that was not ocean front around 12 30 am. Room did not have working airconditioning which had to be reset. Next day i was checking out. Asked for manager was told none on duty but would get a call back. I was shown a partial discount for third night which i objected and asked for manager to call me bc i had a flight to catch. Still waiting for call and hotel appeared to charge me twice for stay on credit card. Skeletal staff that was there was friendly and accommodating. However the resort is rundown and in need of a makeover. Do not recommend for the $$.