Book a hotel near Michigan International Speedway, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Michigan International Speedway
Michigan International Speedway Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? Michigan International Speedway was meant to be seen.
It awaits you in Brooklyn, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
The area near Michigan International Speedway is fairly remote, so you can expect to have a short commute to reach your room. Popular choices include the Bell Tower Hotel, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Michigan International SpeedwayBesides Michigan International Speedway, here is a list of more things in the region you are going to want to do:
- To hear the sound of a motor engine and enjoy the thrill of your life, attend a race at Richard Petty Driving Experience.
- Watkins Lake State Park in an ideal getaway for travelers yearning to get in touch with nature.
- Witness lovely scenery and reconnect with nature at Hayes State Park.
- Hidden Lake Garden is somewhere that appeals not only to those who consider themselves to be tree enthusiasts, but also anyone who's needing a break from the bustling city.
- Grande Golf Club is a wonderful place to spend a day out on the green and forge new friendships.