Book a hotel near Mike A. Myers Stadium, Austin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mike A. Myers Stadium
Mike A. Myers Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
Mike A. Myers Stadium is famous for action-packed events and exciting experiences. If you've haven't already, be certain to buy your tickets ASAP!
Austin, the capital of the state, is happy to host it.
Tourists who want to make their base close to Mike A. Myers Stadium will have as many as 37 accommodations to choose from. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the Four Seasons Hotel Austin. Two other places to look into are the W Austin, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll get more bang for your buck if you stay at one of the bargain hotels available. The Rodeway Inn University - Downtown and the Days Inn University Downtown are just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
It's not necessary to go too far to surround yourself with luxury. You’ll find an excellent collection of upmarket hotels nearby. The Hotel Ella is one of best places, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Otherwise, book a room at the Austin's Inn at Pearl Street, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cafe culture varies so much from place to place. Order a coffee from Cypress Bend, a brisk stroll from Mike A. Myers Stadium, and enjoy the little differences! If you're seeking something more substantial, check out The University of Texas Club, which is also close-at-hand. If you find that the sun's setting light arouses a thirst, pop into AleVarLandSmutz Tailgate for a cold beer or relaxing wine on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Mike A. Myers StadiumIf you are hoping to jam as much as humanly possible into your vacation, here are some other things that are happening:
- Let the kids slip down waterslides and practice their swimming skills at Lee and Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center.
- History fans simply must visit Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- Experience a night full of talent by visiting Bass Concert Hall.
- Remember to check out the impressive selection at LBJ Presidential Library, a local library.
- Often, cemeteries are a lot more than just a final resting place. Oakwood Cemetery is a cemetery that can shine a light on the area's fascinating stories of the past.