- Liked: Staff & service
- Corso Buenos Aires
- 5 min walk
- Piazzale Loreto
- 11 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica
- 14 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Milan, Michelangelo Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at San Siro Stadium or Autodromo Nazionale Monza. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Corso Buenos Aires - 5 min walk
- Piazzale Loreto - 11 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 14 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 18 min walk
- Corso Como - 4 min drive
- Caiazzo Station - 3 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 4 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 19 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is quite old and in need of renovation. However it is clean and very close to the train terminal. Very convenient to travel anywhere in Milan. Pricing is also reasonable in view of the condition.