Searching for some accommodation nearby to Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery?
You'll encounter it in Kansas.
The Acorns Resort can be found just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery, and that makes it an ideal place to set up camp.
If expensive facilities and services aren't that important, look into some of the more modest hotels that are in the area. You can find the Candlewood Suites Junction City Fort Riley and the Quality Inn Near Fort Riley a reasonable drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery
After Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Rolling Meadows Golf Course is the perfect place to play a round and forge new friendships.
- Take your group for a trek in the great outdoors at Milford State Park.
- Want some time out from the noise and bustle of the city streets? Go for a walk in Playground Park, an urban oasis.
- History doesn't always come to life in high school classrooms, but the exhibitions at Geary County Historical Museum offer an enlightening experience for all guests.
- Military enthusiasts will like visiting Fort Riley Military Base.