- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Golden Gate Bridge
- 11 min drive
- Muir Woods National Monument
- 12 min drive
- Alcatraz Island
- 17 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Travelodge by Wyndham Mill Valley/Sausalito is located in Mill Valley. Tiburon Ferry and Ferry Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Presidio of San Francisco and Golden Gate Park. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Pier 39, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the motel's central and quiet location.
- Presidio of San Francisco - 11 min drive
- Golden Gate Bridge - 11 min drive
- Muir Woods National Monument - 12 min drive
- Palace of Fine Arts - 12 min drive
- Alcatraz Island - 17 min drive
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 19 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 35 min drive
- India Palace – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine.
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Mill Valley/Sausalito
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Clean but heater was very noisy.
Amenities were in short supply (snacks for after hours) Bed squecked on 0ne side. mattress needs rotated. Location on frontage road made it hard to get on the freeway going north. A map drawing the entrance would help. All the stores and restaurannts wer on the other side of the freeway.